Little Rock, AR
Amitech is seeking a Cobol Developer.
What You Bring to the Team:
- COBOL - Strong (above average) skills – currently using version 6.2DB2.
- The project will be heavy DB2. DB2 stored procedures – is a plus.
- CICS - using COBOL, TSO, JCL, Endevor knowledge – nice to have.
- IBM DEBUG – strong skills in some type of DEBUG application.
- Must know all aspects of HIPAA – ANSI transactions (837i, 837p, 837d) – projects will be heavy HIPAA transactions.
- HIPAA transaction 834 knowledge is a plus for a later project.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
Amitech is a rapidly growing organization focused on our employees, and we’re committed to offering opportunities to the best in the industry. Our diverse and innovative approach to everything we do means we’re looking for the groundbreakers and the pioneers—people who think differently and create the future.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Pet insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
- 2018 “Top Work Places” Winner
Amitech, a leading healthcare analytics and strategy consulting firm, leverages the true value in data to help healthcare systems and insurers lower costs, improve quality of care and achieve better business outcomes.