IT Analyst Lead
St. Louis, MO
Amitech is seeking an IT Analyst Lead.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Works with representatives from downstream teams to identify system and data changes that may have impact to existing reports.
- Provides detailed data dictionary and layout mappings to support report development.
- Provides QA support for new reports and enhancements.
- Supports IT transformation to Self-Service Reporting. Leads transition from existing Adhoc reports to automation.
- Serves as BA/QA resource to support data integrity issues raised by Compliance during recent ODAG/CDAG report enhancements. Medical Pharmacy is under client CAPs (correction action plans) due to data integrity related issues.
- Must meet Required Qualifications defined in the Lead IT Analyst delivery role.
- Lead IT Analyst (QA) with T-Shaped skills to provide BA/QA leadership for MRx Auth standing team. Supports new client implementations, client enhancements and product growth initiatives as assigned to drive IT and business value to Medical Pharmacy line of business.
- Requirements elicitation: Apply different techniques to facilitate meetings and workshops, create a shared understanding with stakeholders, and engage team-members without using reams of paper or electronic documents.
- Requirements analysis: Collaborates with stakeholders and product teams to decompose large epic stories into features and user stories that can be understood and approved by members of the development team.
- Requirements documentation: Translate features and functions into digestible items for the development team.
- Strong experience creating user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements.
- Familiarity with Scrum process and role of Product Owner.
- Experience providing product management support such as prioritization and backlog grooming.
- Conduct testing such as functional testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), automated acceptance testing (AAT), and specification by example.
Amitech is a rapidly growing organization focused on our employees, and we’re committed to offering opportunities to the best in the industry. Our diverse and innovative approach to everything we do means we’re looking for the groundbreakers and the pioneers—people who think differently and create the future.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Pet insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
- 2018 “Top Work Places” Winner
Amitech, a leading healthcare analytics and strategy consulting firm, leverages the true value in data to help healthcare systems and insurers lower costs, improve quality of care and achieve better business outcomes.