St. Louis, MO
Amitech is seeking an Application Architect. The Application Architect responsibilities/qualifications include: leads the design, development, modification, and enhancements to programmatic solutions for functional or operational areas. Builds a sustainable application architecture when analyzing complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharts, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements Mentor and train both developers and customers in conversion and implementation of system. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with mission, values, and service standards.
The Application Architect will provide strategic leadership related to specific applications, applications integration and/or Application Development Methodologies. Pioneers, owns, leads, and provides technical expertise for multiple application technologies that span all operating areas and impacted software, data, network, communication and computing platform technologies
What You Bring to the Team:
- Extensive experience along the full software development lifecycle.
- Extensive experience applying code management principles.
- Ability to mentor and lead small application teams focused on architecture.
- Experience producing and successfully delivering application architecture roadmaps.
- 12+ years of relevant technical or business work experience.
- 3+ year Adobe AEM, Forms and Analytics.
- 8+ years of Java architecture, design and coding experience.
- 5+ years RESTful services for both the client and server implementations.
- 5+ years of Application Architecture years of Agile methodologies.
- 3+ years of Hibernate, Spring, Jetty, HTML5, CSS, AngularJS, Jenkins.
- Highly proficient in SQL.
- Broad and deep understanding of application server platforms: Apache and Tomcat.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Development, or equivalent degree.
Amitech is a rapidly growing organization focused on our employees, and we’re committed to offering opportunities to the best in the industry. Our diverse and innovative approach to everything we do means we’re looking for the groundbreakers and the pioneers—people who think differently and create the future.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Pet insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
- 2018 “Top Work Places” Winner
Amitech, a leading healthcare analytics and strategy consulting firm, leverages the true value in data to help healthcare systems and insurers lower costs, improve quality of care and achieve better business outcomes.