Job Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Amitech is seeking a Data Architect, who will be the technical point of contact for the Data Analytics team, supporting the team with technical tasks such as database design, SQL coding, report writing, data visualization, and other technical tasks as required to support delivery of analytics to the customer.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Contribute to the development of best practices for acquiring, loading and reporting on operational data.
- Develop and implement databases, dashboards, data analytics and other strategies that measure performance against operational and strategic objectives.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Support Lead in client management, responding to ad-hoc report requests, facilitating and adoption briefings
- At least 10 years of data warehouse architect experience.
- At least 5 years of experience writing complex SQL for application development or reporting.
- At least 5 years of experience developing stored procedures and views on SQL Server, Oracle or other enterprise RDBMS.
- At least 5 years of experience with query tuning and optimization on SQL Server, Oracle, or other enterprise RDBMS.
- At least 5 years of experience managing recurring processes to load data from disparate sources into an enterprise RDBMS such as SQL Server or Oracle.
- Extensive experience with Python and/or R.
- Extensive experience with Regular Expressions (regex).
- Must be capable of managing expectations for multiple priorities and accustomed to working in an environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Must be capable of leading interactions with client
- Must be detail-oriented, cognizant of project plan deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
Amitech is a rapidly growing organization focused on our employees, and we’re committed to offering opportunities to the best in the industry. Our diverse and innovative approach to everything we do means we’re looking for the groundbreakers and the pioneers—people who think differently and create the future.
· Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Pet insurance
· Long and Short-Term disability
· 401 (k) retirement plan
· Life insurance
· Direct deposit
· Referral program
· 2018 “Top Work Places” Winner
Amitech, a leading healthcare analytics and strategy consulting firm, leverages the true value in data to help healthcare systems and insurers lower costs, improve quality of care and achieve better business outcomes.
Amitech Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.